Take control of your risk points and secure everything
Now that you know where your exposure lies you can take control of your risk and encrypt every End Point and protect all Data at Rest.
By following our Remediation Plan recommendations, you can prioritise SEVERE to MANAGED risk via our private cloud-based Certificate Issuance and Management portal*.
Certificate Expiry, SHA-1>SHA-2 replacement, Internal Server Name Change (ICNC – https://goo.gl/GkU9rw) requirements and now the deprecation of UNSECURE pages by the Browsers from January 2017 (https://goo.gl/NWT5nf) are driving the need for a mature and holistic approach to managing Keys and Certificates.
- Complete DNS Mapping – better data gives you full visibility
- Optimal Certificate Discovery – full Enterprise scanning & network mapping
- Agile Domain & Certificate Management – upfront pre-vetting, not ongoing
- Administration Time – centralised group admin & certificate orchestration
- Reduce Spend – cut the cost of per certificate, AYCE or PAYG
- Extend Coverage – roll-out Total Protection across all end points
- Mitigate Risk – track and fix SSL/TLS issues proactively
- Access Experts – crypto expertise on-hand 24/7
For the first time Enterprise Organisations can take complete control of the Discovery, Management, Issuance and Monitoring of every Domain, Crypto Key or Digital Certificate living in its growing Digital Ecosystem. This facilitates easy Domain consolidation, prevents certificate expiry events and offers immediate certificate deployment capability for new domains and services.
Our cloud-based certificate issuance capability can be accessed anywhere at any time by your trusted group of Approvers and Certificate Administrators. We ensure that every organisational profile and every domain is fully vetted, validated and approved at set-up, freeing-up your Admins to issue and manage certificates.
We offer 24/7 Platinum Support as standard to ensure that your Admins are never stretched on issuance or installation issues.